Indoor and Outdoor Displays
When staging either an indoor or an outdoor event, you have the opportunity to get to know the people in your area and attract potential customers. Your indoor and outdoor displays need to be attractive and distinct.
There are different things to consider when you plan either an indoor or an outdoor event. Things like banners, booth set-ups or table displays will work better in one setting versus the other. You need to invest in certain items and pay attention to detail.
Indoor Display Options
There are pros and cons to setting up a booth at an indoor event. There is not that much space, but your booth can attract a large number of people. When choosing banners, there are more choices than an outdoor event. Motorized scrolling banners are a good choice because they attract lots of attention. Being indoors means that you have access to more electrical outlets, providing you the opportunity to add more booth lights.
Giving away promotional items that have your logo on them is a great way to get people to remember who you are and what you do. Great indoor promo items to give away include flash drives or tablet cases.
Outdoor Display Options
Being outdoors means you don’t have to worry about space, but the weather can prove to be a problem. A tent is a good idea as it creates a sheltered environment for people to stand. Vinyl banners would be the best choice of banner because they are made to withstand the outside elements.
Promotional items can correlate with the season or weather. When it is hot, sun visor hats, baseball caps or water spray bottles are good items to give away. In cooler weather, umbrellas or long sleeve shirts are a more suitable option.
7 Displays for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Canopy Tents. Available in different sizes and styles, tents provide shelter from the sun as well as from the rain. This provides an opportunity to share details about your product or service. In indoor situations, tents provide an area that is out of the way from the crowds.
- Outdoor Banner Stands. These stands work well both indoors and outdoors and come in a variety of styles.
- Literature displays are good for organizing your brochures and printed materials. They provide you with a professional, attractive, and secure display for your marketing material.
- Expand Media Fabric Displays. These displays can be set up in no time with minimal effort. This display gives you an attractive back wall that will help get your message across to potential customers.
- Modular displays are stylish and sophisticated display that attracts a lot of attention. The versatile modular display is great for companies that travel and exhibit at many different trade shows.
- Tabletop Displays. When space and/or budget are an issue, this display is a great option. There are various looks that you can choose from for the tabletop display.
- Truss displays are easy to set up, sturdy, and versatile. When looking for a display that offers a variety of set-ups, this is the display to choose.
To come up with a display that can be used both indoors and outdoors, one needs to ensure that they get the right combination of the above elements and accessories.